Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Board of Trustees of Western Governors University, upon the recommendation of the faculty, has conferred upon Leanne Tahirih Campbell the degree of Bachelor of Arts Special Education

That's what it says on the piece of paper that arrived in the mail today! I'm finally done. Well, that's not entirely true. We're never really done are we? I am still waiting on my teaching certification to process for Utah. Then, I have to go through the lengthy process of transferring it to Texas, and will still have to take the Texas certification exam. Then, I have try and find a permanent teaching position. I however, am employed, as of today. I was hired on as a part-time tutor with my kiddos I just left at the middle school. I'll sub the other two days per week. I'm so excited to start my new career tomorrow morning!

2 comments: