Hello! Welcome to the daily blog for the Campbell family! Inspired our friends, the Bishop's, I thought I'd create a blog to keep our friends and family update on our life! Of course we all have facebook, but I think this will be a good extension of that!
Here's a little re-cap of our recent happenings. I started student teaching on August 27th and am loving it! I will be student teaching for 4 months. My last day at my current job is September 13th.
Jeff is still looking for work since his lay off, so let us know if you hear of anything! We both started http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ five months ago and have been watching the pounds fall of. Jeff has lost a total of 52 pounds which includes some weight loss before we started the program and I have lost 44 pounds! We have a long way to go but are enjoying the journey.
London started 9th grade at the freshman center this year! He's taking French, Art, and Weight Training in addition to the basics, is going to join Student Council, and is thinking about Lacrosse.
I'll try to update often and add pictures as well!
I love it! 52 pounds! 44 pounds! Omg! That's so freaking awesome! I'm so proud of you guys! And London a freshman! I can't believe it! So cool you guys...love ya.
ReplyDeleteKB