![]() | ||
| Stephanie and Me at lunch at Trudy's |
![]() |
| Stephanie and Me showing off our sparkly nails |
![]() |
| Josh and Stephanie at the rehearsal dinner at Magiano's |
![]() | |
| Bingo at the reception |
![]() |
| Stephanie calling bingo numbers |
![]() | |
| Bingo at the reception |
![]() |
| Stephanie and Josh thanking everyone for being there |
![]() |
| Jamie and Rick at the reception |
![]() |
| Jeff and I in the photo booth |
![]() |
| Photo Bombed! |
![]() |
| London hamming it up as the camera test subject |
![]() |
| What a ham. |
![]() |
| Cracking me up. |
![]() |
| A mother's love. Oh the horror. |
![]() | |
| Our family |
![]() |
| Gotcha. |
![]() |
| Jeff and I propping it up. |
![]() |
| Argh, I'm a pirate. |
![]() |
| Awww... my baby does love me. |
![]() |
| Uh oh. He's got props. |
![]() |
| London and I being silly |
![]() |
| Having fun. |
![]() |
| Diabolical characters we are. |
![]() |
| Kissy face. |
![]() |
| The happy couple. |
![]() |
| Me and my man. |
![]() |
| Josh and Stephanie having fun with a guest. |
![]() |
| Mr. and Mrs. Campbell |




























No comments:
Post a Comment