Friday, August 26, 2011
Gainfully employed and completely exhausted.
For those who don't know, two weeks ago I was hired as a Special Education Math Teacher at a Middle School! I'm teaching students on a cognitive level of 3rd grade and below. It's been a challenging week since school started, and I'm working about 12 hour days. It's hard work, because it's three grade levels and multiple skill levels in each class! I'm learning a lot and I'm loving every exhaustive, stressful moment of it! Today the curriculum specialists from district came and met with me. It was a great ego boost and relieved a lot of the stress. They complimented my knowledge and performance, and said that I was going to be a great asset for the school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations...so awesome! I bet a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders! Everyone's employed! Yay!
ReplyDelete